Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Note of Thanks for More Friends of Mineral Town Guides

Dear Freyashawk, I know the Harveat Moon(MFoMT) FAQs were done long ago and you probably don't remember them at all, but only early last year did I come across them and my cousin and I found them extremely useful.I only remembered to e-mail you this year though.All I really want to say is Thank You so much for them.I can see how much effort you put into them and my friends think that you are great!I would appreciate it if you would reply to tell me that you have received my e-mail.

A fellow HM lover,
Sarah

My response:

Dear Sarah,

In fact, I am planning to work on my guides for FoMT and MFoMT again as soon as I finish my guides for HM Cute DS. Harvest Moon games, however old, are always worth revisiting and More Friends of Mineral Town remains a favourite of mine.
Thank you for your email!

No comments: