Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Fan of Naruto Writes...

Hello,

My name is sasukegal4593 and I just want to say thank you for making all of the Harvest Moon guides. ^-^ They really did help me out a bunch. I had gotten Harvest Moon Cute yesterday and started playing it. Being the wierdo that I am, I read the players book before playing and saw Skye and I was all, "He's soooo got! That's the one I'm gonna marry!! >///<" So, when I got home, I popped in the cartridge into my DS and started playing. I looked in vain for a hourse looking for Skye. I eventually got fed up with the game and went out into the garage to look for my More Friends of Mineral Town game. I found my box for it, just not my game. . . so, I still don't know where it is and I plan on looking later today. . . so, anyways, then when I finally got done looking (my garage is wreck, anyways n.n') I popped my game back in and started looking for Skye again. With no luck, I finally got frustrated and asked my grandmother if I could use her computer to look up cheats to find Skye. See, right now, I'm at the library on my laptop, using fast wi-fi. But at home. . . Nanny's computer is dial up and her computer is old, so it took FOREVER to even get it connected. I'm a very impatient person, so I wanted to find the information I wanted fast and I wanted to find all the information I needed in one place. I found where you made a complete guide and was overly delighted. ^-^ I not only found out what I needed to about Skye, but everything else I needed. Currently, I'm sitting in the library with my DS next to me to play while I'm downloading anime.

I really can't say thank you enough for making all of the Harvest Moon guides. You must really love the game. ^-^ I bought my first Harvest Moon game, More Friends of Mineral Town, about 2 or 3 years ago and absolutely loved it. However, like I said before, due to my forgetfullness, I've lost it and have to find it again. In MFOMT, I married Gray on my first file and Doctor in my second.

One thing that I had a lot of trouble with was figuring out how to watch TV. That really should have been a commen sense thing for me, but I kinda lack common sense, so I was happiful when I read your guide. ^-^

I'm sorry if I dragged this letter on and on, but I know how much it must mean to you to hear from those that use your guides. See, I'm not sure if your into anime, but I write a Naruto love fanfiction ( Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles, www.cheyenneandsasuke.zoomshare.com) and I always enjoy recieving emails from those that read my story.

Anways, thank you again
~sasukegal4593

No comments: