Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thanks from Alyssa

Hello--

I got a later start on Harvest Moon than most people...while everyone was talking about Magical Melody's upcoming release, I had just discovered MFoMT. With all of the talk about the newer games, and me struggling to make myself known in HM forums, it was more than a little difficult to get some of the information I needed for the game I was playing. Your guides for MFOMT for were lifesavers for me! I progressed well through that game and ended up rich, married, and with a kid and a highly developed farm.

Well, what happens to many happened to me--I got hooked on HM! Unfortunately, I tend to be a minimalist if I don't know any better...and reading your guides helped me know better! If it was up to me, my biggest goal in most HM games would be to get married and then I would probably throw it aside and wait for the next game to come out. However, I read your general guide for the game before playing (I'm kinda going backwards with the series, I just bought HM3 for the GBC) and it helps me out a lot! You've probably saved me from throwing my DS in the trash on multiple occasions when I couldn't figure out how to win Keira over.

Anyways, just wanted to drop you a virtual line and say "Keep it up!" Now that I'm more established in Harvest Moon message boards and someone asks me a question to which I don't know the answer, your guides are the first I check, becasue they are so thorough! I from experience know that it's not easy to write them, and it's very time consuming, but, at the expense of sounding corny, you're actually very inspiring to me.

Keep writing! I know I speak for a lot of people when I say we really appreciate your hard work!

Alyssa

No comments: