Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanks for General Guide for HM Cute DS

Hey, Freyashawk. I just wanted to drop an e-mail saying that I read your guides and they are brilliant, for the Harvest Moon DS and DS Cute games. I have never read any guide like it, and I ab-so-lutely love it. They're just so amazing and detailed. =D

And, a question about the Harvest Moon DS Cute General guide: why isn't there a table of contents? I'm too lazy to Ctrl-F and weed through every word that has to do with "Gustafa" or something. XDD

Other than that, again, your guides are amazing. When I started reading, I was too lazy to read it through. But when I did, MAN. Awesome. And then I saw you had one for Virtual Villagers: A New Home. Duude, you are my hero. ^^

So yeah, this is just a fan-mail and I'd like it if you could reply some time between now and next century. Once again, you're my hero for making these guides. Or else I'd have to go through sucky guides that barely give you any information, or copy it directly off of some site. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THEM. <3

~Kasumilight

My response: Thanks for your vote of confidence in me. As for Cute, I didn't realise I never wrote a ToC for that guide. As soon as I have time, I will remedy that. So much to do...

No comments: