Monday, January 21, 2008

Married to Flora...

Hello Freyashawk it's me again with a giant grin on my face today!
Thanks to your Courtship guide and a site's Harvest Sprites guide,I have gotten married with Flora! I am very happy and have started a new life with her but still dedicate myself at my farmwork and other work. In my other file,I shall marry Leia...or I might not. I'm still deciding hee hee!
I have a blue heart with the Harvest Goddess but doesn't matter much because I'm not marrying her.I have Leia at green but I'm still deciding to marry her or not....
I think maybe Leia,Muffy,Celia or Lumina! Well I just did this email as a thank you mail but I think I'm talking too much!
Tee hee!I wish you the best of luck and thank you for everything!

Warm Regards,
Natalie

My response: After reading your email, I had a giant grin on my face too... It always is a joy to hear that my guides have helped some one achieve happiness in Harvest Moon!

No comments: