Friday, August 7, 2009

Thanks from Ralph

Hi I'm Ralph, and I've been a major Harvest moon fan since it's beginning days in Super Nintendo :D

I was pretty young though back then, and as you grow older you don't keep up with the things that you adored when you were younger. It was always Mario and Harvest Moon for me. haha

I've been on and off with the series and I've only recently just started playing again with Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness, and I am amazed by all of your walkthroughs! I've use them plenty of times when I'm in trouble, and I only wish that I had more time to be able to keep up and play the series as well because I use to be a crazy Harvest Moon fan.

Anyways, just saying thanks for taking time for your walkthroughs and guides and blogs, they're amazing!

No comments: