Friday, May 2, 2008

Thanks for Lenneth and other guides

I've been reading your game walkthrough's for years now i think and i just have to say, GREAT JOB ON ALL OF THEM. The Valkyrie Profile, Lenneth one was so good compared to all the others I've read, sorry to waste your time but i just think i should applaud you for doing such a great job on ALL your walkthrough's. No where else can I find any other walkthrough about the new harvest moon game besides from your name in IGNfaq's. :D great job on all of your faq's and keep up the great work. i'm sure a lot of other people appreciate your work too.
Thanks for contributing SO MUCH to the gaming community and keep up the great work,
Loyal reader of your's :D
~meilyn

Note from Freyashawk: I received this email at a time when I really needed some encouragement. Snowed under by almost a thousand emails asking questions for which my guides provided detailed answers, it really was wonderful to receive an email of thanks...

No comments: